How to Apply
- Review all the Open Positions
- Make sure you meet all the Eligibility Requirements
- Ensure that all the pre-requisites are met
- Follow the instructions given under the Internship you are applying for
- Review Program Expectations and Terms and Conditions
- Have a parent sign the Parent Consent Form
- Fill in the online part (Part I )of the Application and submit the form
- Pay the $25.00 registration fee via Paypal. All fees are waived for students who qualify for reduced priced meals on the Federal Free & Reduced Program OR for those who submit a hardship waiver on their application and then receive a waiver.
- Email the following to
. Subject line is First Name Last Name of the applicant
- Completed Application (Part I is online and consists of basic Student details. Part II consists of essay questions. Please refer to the Internships for further details )
- Current Transcript
- Parent Consent form
- All the applications for each position are reviewed by our panel of experts. If the pre-requisites are met and a good match is found, the student will be contacted for the next phase.
- At this time, the student will be expected to provide 2 recommendation letters (at least one from the appropriate subject teacher).
- Then the mentor will get in touch with the student for further selection process.
- SPARK SIP only coordinates the internships and will have no further role in the selection of the student.
Selected students will be expected to submit a consent for presentation of the project at the end of summer (date TBD)
PLEASE NOTE : Each student can apply to a maximum of 3 internships omly - pay only 1 application fee